This helpful service saves your homeowners time, money…and more.
How it works:
New home buyers often become overwhelmed at keeping track of all the warranties for the manufactured products in their new home. After all, no one wants to be left without coverage if an appliance breaks. The good news is there is a website which is free for your home buyers that will help them manage these warranties and reduce your customer service calls. When you choose Compendia’s “Master Warranty Manual”, Warranty Alerts will be included in your package to you or your homeowners. Home Shelf has worked with Compendia to collect all the necessary warranty information so all your homeowners need to do is confirm and register. Warranty Alerts does all the work and reminds homeowners 90, 60, and 30 days before a manufactured product warranty expires so that they have plenty of time to review the products in their home and make necessary maintenance repairs while their products are still under warranty. It really is that easy. This simple, secure and free online tool helps homeowners keep track of the valuable products in their home. In as little as 2 minutes, the manufacturer’s products are registered with WarrantyAlerts.com and the homeowner will receive customized alerts when their product warranties are nearing their expiration date.
- Fewer calls to your customer service
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Homeowners gain online access to all of their manufactured product warranties
Home Buyer Benefits:
- Customized and automated alerts sent to home buyers 90, 60, 30 days before warranties expire
- Protects their investment
- Increases peace of mind
- Fewer worries with repairs and replacements
- We manage and track your warranties so that if something does happen, you have easy access to the service you deserve.